Belle Minimix 150 Honda GX120 Petrol Cement Mixer – New
The Belle Minimix 150 Petrol Cement Mixer is portable, easy to use and store, and is designed to mix a full barrow load of concrete or mortar.
Comes complete with stand.
You are currently viewing the Honda GX120 petrol Engine version.
Loncin version available here
240V version here
110V version here
The Minimix 150 comes complete with a removable barrow-height swivel and stand and a full thermal overload protection system.
Featuring an extra thick drum, quick mix paddles and a robust and proven design, the Belle Minimix 150 has a reputation for being the best cement mixer on the market for all small to medium building projects.
The petrol Minimix 150 is now supplied in a choice of two petrol engines, subject to availability. The Loncin H135 engine offers a balance of value and performance, whilst the Honda GX120 is slightly more powerful and carries a name synonymous with quality.
- Compact and portable for easy transportation.
- Mixes a full barrow load of concrete or mortar.
- Drum Capacity: 130L Mixing Capacity: 90L
- Complete with barrow height swivel and stand.
- Full thermal overload protection.
- Proven robust and durable design.
- Extra thick drum with quick mix paddles.
- Heavy-duty sealed cast gearbox for longer life.
- Variable throttle on Honda GX120 variant.
- CE compliant, with NVR (No Volt Release) safety power switch
Same-day dispatch (order before 4PM) on a Nationwide Delivery Via Pallet.
Or collection from our Hereford Depot.